Keystone Coaching & Consulting, LLC believes in and performs to the following values:
- Integrity – a blend of honesty, respect, and confidentiality.
- A Bias for Action – a commitment to facilitate the process with purpose and a focus on
- Excellence – a standard to perform at the highest level while recognizing that the learning process never ends for our clients or ourselves.
- Stewardship – a belief that we are called by God to be a blessing to those whom we serve, our families, and our communities
- Enjoyment – more than a feeling, coaching and consulting invigorates me. It’s what comes naturally to me. It makes getting up in the morning something to be anticipated.
Keystone’s philosophy of work is appropriately described by Jim Collins in his book, Good to Great: For in the end, it is impossible to have a great life unless it is a meaningful life. And it is very difficult to have a meaningful life without meaningful work.